Bad refund policies suck – it leaves a bad impression on customers with a feeling of us-against-them. That is why we do everything within our power to be fair, honest, and transparent about our policies. Our refund policy is no exception. If you’re ever unhappy with Modalyst, for any reason, just contact our support team and we’ll take care of you.
Examples of full refunds we’d grant.
- If you were just charged for your next month of Modalyst, but you meant to cancel, we’re happy to refund that extra charge.
- If you forgot to cancel Modalyst a couple months ago, and you haven’t used Modalyst since then, we’ll give you a full refund for the last two months. No problem.
Examples of partial refunds or credits we’d grant.
- If you forgot to cancel Modalyst a year ago, and there’s been activity on your account since then, we’ll review your account usage and figure out a partial refund.
- If you upgraded your account a few months ago to a higher plan, but you didn’t end up using the extra features, we’d consider applying a prorated credit towards future months.
- If we had extended downtime (multiple hours in a day, or multiple days in a month), we’d issue a partial credit to your account.
Get in touch
At the end of the day, we take care of our customers on an individual basis and everything comes down to a case-by-case basis. Send us a note, tell us what’s up, and we’ll work with you to make sure you’re happy.